When John recently lost his wife Betty to cancer, their children were surprised to find out that neither John nor Betty had life insurance. As a result, the children ended up paying the cost of the funeral, and John, currently on a fixed income, is left contemplating whether he can afford to stay in the home they had lived in for over 25 years.
Your Retirement Planning Newsletter
- Your Retirement Super Bowl: A Strategic Saving Plan is the Key to Victory.
- Cashing Out on Bad Spending Habits
- Take Five: Five Easy Ways to Reduce Stress
- Student Debt Putting Retirement on Hold
- The Lowdown on Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement in Motion - Tips and Resources Everyone can use
- How the New Tax Law Affects YOU
- Tap Into Retirement Income Streams
- Selecting the Right Mix of Investments
- Will Your Social Security Benefits Be There When You Need Them?
- Income, Expenses & Withdrawals
- Converting Your Roth IRA
- 10 Tips to Boost Savings
- When Cash is King
- Is There a Secret Formula for Financial Wellness?